Information on the opening with the attractions from June 10, 2020:
- the attractions are now open for you.
- our current opening times can be found here.
- important: a mouth-nose protection obligation applies to the use of our offers!
- the snack bar, the ice cream stands and the souvenir shop are open.
- dogs are allowed on a leash
Please note the following for your visit: Due to the current situation and the general official instructions, the contact details of all visitors must now be recorded. You are welcome to download the following form and fill it in at home. Otherwise, forms are available in front of the entrance. These must be handed in at the ticket office.
Of course, you can still pre-order a ticket for the respective visit day at https://www.ticket-regional.de/events.php?style=klotti. Your contact details are recorded and stored when you book.
- please also select a corresponding ticket for children under 1.00 meter and provide the contact details.
- for questions about bookings, contact TicketRegional, Tel. 0651-9790777.
- Season ticket holders always have admission, without prior registration!
Detailed information for your visit:
- please do not come to the park as a visitor if you feel sick (body aches, fever or have a cold).
- maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m
- wash your hands regularly
- keep hands away from the face
- sneeze / cough in armpit
- note the floor markings
- note the signs in the park
- Mouth-nose protection duty in the following areas: entrance area, in the catering trade, in the sanitary facilities, in the souvenir shop, in the falconry, on the small world stage, in queues and on the rides.
- please disinfect your hands before entering the park.
- Disinfectants are available at many other places in the park.
- Employees check compliance with all safety regulations.
- please avoid accumulations. In our playgrounds in particular, we ask you to pay attention to the minimum distance.